Rioters = Domestic Terrorist

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree with most of what others have said, however, just about everyday someone will post here that the country has been taken over by the left and they want to control us, take away our guns, and keep us from speaking our thoughts, and it's about time that we see another civil war, or revolution.

If we listen completely, those are pretty much what the black community has been saying for decades.

The rioting and looting, etc. isn't going to be the answer, and it shouldn't be done. It's flat out wrong.

The same applies to our grievances.

The solution has to come through cooperation, through the ballot box, and stepping back a bit and listening to what is being said.

The Constitution is a great document, and holds the answers to questions from yesterday, today and tomorrow. But we have to embrace the entire document, not in pieces but in it's entirety. We started out with the belief that "all men are created equal", but somewhere along the way we decided that some are more equal than others.

There is a lot to be said for being polite and respectful.

OKC03Cobra

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
14212170_1413540091994051_6849577162713361980_n.jpg

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Hope for the best ,prepare for the worst.

Burn, steal and riot.............. that is OK. Can't believe I am defending CNN, BUT, they had a reporter and crew on sight and the police arrested them instead of the looters and rioters. Something is dead wrong with that!!

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There were radical comments by the rioters today saying if they didn't get what they wanted they would be moving to the suburbs.
What is it they want by burning buildings and terrorizing people? Respect from their fellow humans?
They are acting like idiots and want respect for their rights while violating every right in the constitution?
What message is that?

It's bull**** idle threats. It's words.

They won't riot in the suburbs, and everyone knows it.

I'll also tell you, I think a vast majority of the local blacks in these areas are getting a bad rap. I saw a news conference where everyone arrested last night in MN was from out of state.

You've got white antifa members starting the issues and egging on the protesters. You've got someone, they don't know who, dropping off pallets of bricks on street corners in downtown Dallas. Black community members are not staging pallets of bricks around downtown areas. Someone is instigating this crap, and I don't think it's the black community. I'm not saying they aren't taking part once the BS starts, but I don't believe they are instigating it. It was a white metro area cop that broke the first window at the autozone in MN. What exactly was his motivation?

I'm not 100% sure of whats going on here, but I don't believe the blame lies solely at the feet of BLM or any other minority group.

I believe the left is engaged in some pretty nefarious ****, and I think this is a lot of what we are currently witnessing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom