Rioters = Domestic Terrorist

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Honestly, is there not a more innocuous symbol than a Magnum PI shirt?

The BS that gets appropriated by far-whatever groups is a tad frustrating.

We all gonna have to go around neked soon to keep from offending anyone. Me neked is not what I’d really refer to as non offensive.
Hell ya! nekkid OSA rambo's will instill the fear to the enemy!
Actually not fear, but the wish from the enemy to not have to engage those nekkid in close quarter combat will likely cause them to retreat...I hope.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hell ya! nekkid OSA rambo's will instill the fear to the enemy!
Actually not fear, but the wish from the enemy to not have to engage those nekkid in close quarter combat will likely cause them to retreat...I hope.

Nope...

..."nekkid OSA rambo's" will instill uncontrollable laughter at the sight of the FGST's in their natural appearance.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
MINNEAPOLIS — Drifting out of the shadows in small groups, dressed in black, carrying shields and wearing knee pads, they head toward the front lines of the protest. Helmets and gas masks protect and obscure their faces, and they carry bottles of milk to counteract tear gas and pepper spray.

Most of them appear to be white. They carry no signs and don't want to speak to reporters. Trailed by designated "medics" with red crosses taped to their clothes, these groups head straight for the front lines of the conflict.

Night after night in this ravaged city, these small groups do battle with police and the National Guard, kicking away tear gas canisters and throwing back foam-rubber projects fired at them. Around them, fires break out. Windows are smashed. Parked cars destroyed. USA TODAY reporters have witnessed the groups on multiple nights, in multiple locations. Sometimes they threaten those journalists who photograph them destroying property.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...olent-outside-agitators-minnesota/5291658002/

Where are the drones to document and identify these people?

Latest posts

Top Bottom