RIOTS in Communist China!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Has anyone even heard of this? We watch a youtube video last night about nation wide riots in communist china, caused by three years of harsh lock downs, over COVID? What this video said was, an apartment fire that killed several people, including several kids, that the athorities would not even allow the fire depoartment to get close to, or enter, because it was locked down due to COVID, had triggered the already pissed off population into serious, nation wide riots? This video also said the Te witter was the only social media site, or news organization, that was allowing this information to get out? Are we being CENSORED? I KNOW THAT WAS A DUMB QUESTION!

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Been hearing about it for awhile, not from the MSM though. Nothing but crickets from them.
I deliberatly don't watch the news, I suspect that is how I missed this? It's sounds promising, if my Chinese didn't fail me, the HUGE CROWDS were shouting, "we want democracy!!!" It's hard to keep the boy on the farm, after he has been to town!

OHJEEZE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Has anyone even heard of this? We watch a youtube video last night about nation wide riots in communist china

Yea, you can catch stuff like that on the victory channel news

Around 19:22 in you can even see ole Joe Biden's reaction when questioned about it

Victory News: 4p.m. CT | December 2, 2022 - Victory News

The victory channel news is live streamed M-F, noon and 5pm my time.

I believe that is 11am and 4 pm out your way.

Or you can watch on demand a hour or so after the broadcast, and also catch the older ones too

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's not just the Chinese either. There are riots in Iran too and the Iranian soccer team refused to sing their national anthem at the games. Then, after the USA beat Iran, they were cheered by crowds in the streets of Iran.
GOOD!!! With the flow of information like it is now, I don't think these two bit dictators, can keep these poor people in the dark for ever, with FEAR TACTICS? Especially when their kids are starving to death! But then many, many, would have to die to stop these TOTALITARIAN REGIMES, but that is likely what it will take! Kinda like our mass shootings in schools, and other places! If WE THE PEOPLE ever get tired of this non-scene, and tear these spoiled brats APART ON NATIONAL TV, THAT WILL BE THE END OF MASS SHOOTINGS! Kinda like airliner hijackings, right? RIGHT?

big green chopper

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yea, you can catch stuff like that on the victory channel news

Around 19:22 in you can even see ole Joe Biden's reaction when questioned about it

Victory News: 4p.m. CT | December 2, 2022 - Victory News

The victory channel news is live streamed M-F, noon and 5pm my time.

I believe that is 11am and 4 pm out your way.

Or you can watch on demand a hour or so after the broadcast, and also catch the older ones too
Vicotry news is greatly appreciated. I can look up most of this stuff different places on the web, but its great that Christians with Huevos are willing to put it out. Too many Christians have their tail tucked and head down and have been programmed to submit.

Latest posts

Top Bottom