RIP Dr. Khan!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coach_1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dr. Khan was my Rheumatologist for the past several years and was recently killed in a hunting accident. Although I didn’t know him personally, just as a patient, we did share many hunting stories. He was an awesome Doctor and helped me and many others who battle Rheumatoid Arthritis and relief from the horrible pain that comes with RA. He was one of the best Doctors I’ve ever had. Rest In Peace doc and I hope you have many good hunts in heaven.

“He lived life king-sized,” Oklahoma doctor killed in apparent crossbow accident

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dr. Khan was my Rheumatologist for the past several years and was recently killed in a hunting accident. Although I didn’t know him personally, just as a patient, we did share many hunting stories. He was an awesome Doctor and helped me and many others who battle Rheumatoid Arthritis and relief from the horrible pain that comes with RA. He was one of the best Doctors I’ve ever had. Rest In Peace doc and I hope you have many good hunts in heaven.

“He lived life king-sized,” Oklahoma doctor killed in apparent crossbow accident
Hate that you have RA, but nice to know there is another one on here.

Latest posts

Top Bottom