RIP to one of our own

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You were a great guy Joel. Always willing to help those in need. You went the extra mile even when no one asked you to. Like the time you and @surjimmy drove all the way to Ardmore just to help a single mom and her kids have Christmas after a fire. And you didn't even know them. The world is a little bit dimmer without you. I always thought of you as a friend. I'll miss seeing you at the next E-n-S. Take care my friend, you are now in the Lord's hands. You fought the good fight, now rest and be at peace.

1640748984083.png

1640749846400.png

:crying:

Last edited:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry to hear this. We met several times with my wife at a Honduran restaurant he really enjoyed when his wife was still alive and after she passed. Shot together at Big Boys a couple of times.
He never mentioned being in poor health.
RIP Marine. He was one of the good people.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am so saddened by this news. I hit me like a punch in the stomach. I really appreciated and respected that man. Is there anything I can do to help the family? This is such a horrible loss to us, our community and his family. I have no word but I will have prayers.
God be with this good man. He was with us such a short time but we are grateful for that time.
I will pray again and again but this was a good man. He shall be rewarded and remembered.

Latest posts

Top Bottom