RIP to one of our own

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

radarmonkey

Let's go Brandon
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I never got the chance to meet him or know him beyond this format. After reading these posts again I've had an idea. Many people have mentioned us doing something to honor him. He was clearly a generous man; what if we were to adopt a fallen Marine's family for the holidays next year. Food, warm clothes, toys etc?

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I never got the chance to meet him or know him beyond this format. After reading these posts again I've had an idea. Many people have mentioned us doing something to honor him. He was clearly a generous man; what if we were to adopt a fallen Marine's family for the holidays next year. Food, warm clothes, toys etc?
Count me in.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We find a family with young children the wife and I have been buying toys to give to Toys for Tots but can never find a drop off location. We would be happy to donate those. We can also start picking up and extra can or two of food each week. That is how we give without breaking the bank.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm in.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am going to change my avatar for 30 days. I've never been in the military, so if there is anything inappropriate about what I've done, will someone please let me know?
Unless you are claiming to be a vet, there is nothing wrong with it in my mind.

harley128

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I could get behind this.

Latest posts

Top Bottom