RIP to one of our own

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rest easy Joel. You were a good man. I will never forget what you did for me and my little girl. I hope to be a little more like you from here out. See you on the other side my friend.

Maybe you could auction it off or raffle it off and donate the proceeds to the family or to a good cause in his name?

1640815309940.jpeg

Yes, I would be honored to raffle this off. It is just a small quick study painting unframed measuring 8" X 10" titled "Sad Marine" The main focus is the flag draped coffin that is why all the other things are not developed. I have had for years and had no one to give it to. Then OSA and @druryj came into my life albeit through the keyboard and fiber optic cable, I considered him a friend and we have had a few private conversations.

Does anyone know how to start a raffle on OSA? I can create a thread to do this, or I can somehow add it to the go fund me? @surjimmy ?

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
@MrChris @Snattlerake @surjimmy . Jimmys post #115 has some good info in it. I’m good with whatever you guys come up with. In my post about a GFM page, I mentioned that I have some things going on that may not let me put the full attention that this needs.
Can’t thank OSA enough. I think this site meant more to Joel than he let on. I really think he liked people and it showed every day.
https://www.okshooters.com/threads/...-or-donations-for-joel’s-family.325995/unreadHas another good suggestion from @Profreedomokie

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@surjimmy - thanks so much for the insight. It's a very sad story, but at least he is now again with his beloved Mary. This still seems like a really bad dream I need to wake up from. Please do let us know when the family is ready for that EnS. It sounds like a wonderful, fitting, tribute. Big Boys and Del Rancho!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom