RIP to one of our own

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

MrChris

Sniper
Special Hen
Reaction score
As per my conversation with @dlbleak this morning, I am going to step up and get a fundraiser set up for the family. I will be doing so through give send go. If anyone has a good photo of Joel, as well as his family details, please reach out.
I will update everyone here on this thread as this progresses.
If anyone has any objections, speak now or forever hold your peace.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll go along with whatever the group wants to do to honor Joel or help the family. I posted this on the help with GoFundMe posting so I'll throw this out there again. Another way to honor Joel could be contribute to this site, that he loved so much and instead of just saying "Supporter" for the ones that want to help out ,have "Supporter IHoJD " (In Honor of Joel Drury ). Just a thought .

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll go along with whatever the group wants to do to honor Joel or help the family. I posted this on the help with GoFundMe posting so I'll throw this out there again. Another way to honor Joel could be contribute to this site, that he loved so much and instead of just saying "Supporter" for the ones that want to help out ,have "Supporter IHoJD " (In Honor of Joel Drury ). Just a thought .
I don't know how easy that would be especially when they don't even know why the chicken n legos thingy is there.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@surjimmy - thanks so much for the insight. It's a very sad story, but at least he is now again with his beloved Mary. This still seems like a really bad dream I need to wake up from. Please do let us know when the family is ready for that EnS. It sounds like a wonderful, fitting, tribute. Big Boys and Del Rancho!!!
Yes and I will make this one come hell or high water.

Latest posts

Top Bottom