RIP to one of our own

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Many civilians who have never served in the military don't know what people like Joel Drury and others on this board who served in the military have gone through. Often it is detrimental to one's health and leads to an early demise. Burn pits, Agent Orange, toxic contaminants and fluids, fuel, oil etc. And toxic leadership/supervisors who cause an undue stress on the mind and body which leads to heart disease, hypertension, renal disease. Joel served in the Marines and did more for this country in his duty and sacrifices than any Hollywood comedian or actor and many congressmen May he rest in eternal peace in the arms of the Lord.

Last edited:

Hodrod

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Many civilians who have never served in the military don't know what people like Joel Drury and others on this board who served in the military have gone through. Often it is detrimental to one's health and leads to an early demise. Burn pits, Agent Orange, toxic contaminants and fluids, fuel, oil etc. And toxic leadership/supervisors who cause an undue stress on the mind and body which leads to heart disease, hypertension, renal disease. Joel served in the Marines and Vietnam and did more for this country in his duty and sacrifices than any Hollywood comedian or actor and many congressmen May he rest in eternal peace in the arms of the Lord.
AMEN john6185 AMEN

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Many civilians who have never served in the military don't know what people like Joel Drury and others on this board who served in the military have gone through. Often it is detrimental to one's health and leads to an early demise. Burn pits, Agent Orange, toxic contaminants and fluids, fuel, oil etc. And toxic leadership/supervisors who cause an undue stress on the mind and body which leads to heart disease, hypertension, renal disease. Joel served in the Marines and Vietnam and did more for this country in his duty and sacrifices than any Hollywood comedian or actor and many congressmen May he rest in eternal peace in the arms of the Lord.
All so true. Then to come home from conflicts and be treated poorly by governments and the people. Our brave heroes should have benefits as good as our politicians.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well the Service won't be this week. They are waiting on the Marine Honor Guard. Seems like the Marine in charge of it has been on leave and just got back today. As soon as I hear anything new I will post it here. Thanks guys for all the kind words. Just so you know his Daughter read all of them and was VERY touched and some of the comments will be printed in the Service pamphlet.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man, I'm just now seeing this. I've had a lot going on so have been not as frequent here the past month or two. This hits hard. I so wish I could have met him. His forum presence pointed to a guy I could just sit and talk to for hours on end. My thoughts and well wishes go to his family and friends.

Latest posts

Top Bottom