Rise Armament Review

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just thought I would make a quick note about our hometown company Rise Armament. I was coordinating and designing a group PCC build recently and we settled on the RAVE 140 trigger they have based on comparing my current one alongside some others.

Got my order in for 4 sets and found one missing screw for the anti-walk pins that it comes with. I suspect that it wasn't their fault --- the company I ordered through took a long time to get stuff to me and the packaging was somewhat suspect so I wouldn't be surprised it if got lost in transit.

Either way, I reached out to Rise and they cheerfully hooked me up with the missing screw and I even got myself a sweet coozie and sticker out of the deal. Just thought it was a pretty cool thing for our hometown company to be doing customer service right, especially when I don't think it was their fault that the screw was missing to begin with. Just makes me love their stuff that much more.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They've been a consistent sponsor of the Oklahoma Run and Gun and some of their triggers are given away at almost every event...

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had one that gave me problems. Didn't want to fit in a cheap psa lower. I ground on the lower vs the trigger since it was cheaper. Then I started having issues with light strikes. Narrowed it down to the trigger. Called them up they offered to send a new one out but asked about the screws you tighten down form the top. They aren't mentioned in the packing material only on their website. I tried that. Its been gtg since. Seriously though if you need those screwed tightened down put that on the package. Otherwise I was pleased to get someone answer the phone on first try and willing to help.

zipty6

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm glad to hear good things about them. I've had a Rave 140 sitting on my desk for over a month. It, and bout everything else except the lower, are waiting for my WWSD2020 build. (Assuming the WWSD2020 lower isn't vaporware.)

panayoti

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds like they take care of their customers.
I applied for a position for a Quality Engineer. Evidently I wasn't quality enough for them, didnt work out.
Would have been cool place to work.

Latest posts

Top Bottom