Riton scope deals on Woot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I emailed Riton asking if their warranty is honored on these clearance deals and here is the reply...

Hi Don, we have the best warranty on the market and we back all scopes no matter where you purchase them from. Thanks for reaching out and for your support!

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I'm still searching for scope to try out on one of my ARs and I came across this deal yesterday. It is a Gen 1 but the price seems right.

I don't want to spend a lot on one, mainly because I'm cheap, but also I don't know if I will like using a variable powered scope because I am used to red dots and 1x prism scopes.

https://sellout.woot.com/offers/riton-mod-3-1-4x24-illuminated-reticle-scope

I also found this video review on this exact scope. It sounds like a lot of scope for the money and they have a lifetime replacement warranty. I have sent an email to Riton asking if they honor the warranty on these.

There are several other models of the Ritons on Woot if anyone is interested. They are older versions but most are less than half of the original price.
I went ahead and ordered this one today. Hopefully I'll have a chance to try it out soon.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
yep, Riton seems to be releasing new models and closing out the old models. That scope I believe was a little north of $200 pretty much anywhere just a few months ago. Actually I thought the Mod 3 was just over $200 and that is a Mod 5 (more expensive) but I don't remember for sure.

If you could find a comparable deal on a Mod 7, those were the premium scopes that ran in the $800 plus or minus range if I remember, so there might be some great deals on those left.

They seem to me to be good scopes.

This is all from memory, so I could be off a little on the prices I remember...

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Dangit, now you guys have made me order another 3x9 I don't really need! LOL!

These are great deals though, so I'm upgrading some cheap scopes on some of my rifles.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Dangit, now you guys have made me order another 3x9 I don't really need! LOL!

These are great deals though, so I'm upgrading some cheap scopes on some of my rifles.
Yeah, I'm tempted to order another scope or two I don't need either. [emoji16]

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I got my scope yesterday. Woot.com doesn't get in any hurry to ship but at least they let you know that up front.

It was packaged very well and comes in a nice box. It is heavy like the reviews say (19.2 ounces) but it screams quality all around to me.

Bonus! The ad stated these are gen 1 scopes but the one I got is a gen 2 with the turrets that you pull out to turn and push back in to lock in place. It also has the flip up lens covers.

The next best price I can find on these is over $100 more than the $110 deal on Woot.com.

So far I couldn't be happier with it. I will post some pics when I get it mounted.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom