Road rage gone wrong . . . the Honda vs Ford truck video

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There's a reason why states, like ours, have implemented laws against simply driving in the left lane and impeding traffic. I'm not justifying the actions of the driver in the Honda, clearly he (or she) is an idiot, but driver in the truck is no better and had no reason, or right, to block the left lane. Move over and let the vehicle go by and get on with your day. There's no excuse good enough to risk your life and everyone else who is in the area just because you don't like the way someone is driving, or they pissed you off.

Last edited:

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I really don't understand why you wouldn't want to get over and let someone pass. Are you trying to enforce the speed laws or something? Is it a race? A contest?

I don't give a **** if a guy wants to go fast. I get over and let them by. The way I look at it they will clear out any speed traps for me ahead. 😁

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Show me a legal precedent where the truck is to blame. There isn't one. Besides all the reasons people have pointed out that are reasonable. No legal recourse. I've had to rein a person in that wasn't being reasonable at the wheel. Reason...a recurring theme.

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
Show me a legal precedent where the truck is to blame. There isn't one. Besides all the reasons people have pointed out that are reasonable. No legal recourse. I've had to rein a person in that wasn't being reasonable at the wheel. Reason...a recurring theme.
Actually, pacing or blocking traffic is illegal in most if not all states. It's aggressive driving and can earn you a reckless driving award.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really don't understand why you wouldn't want to get over and let someone pass. Are you trying to enforce the speed laws or something? Is it a race? A contest?

I don't give a **** if a guy wants to go fast. I get over and let them by. The way I look at it they will clear out any speed traps for me ahead. 😁
I let 'em on by. If they're really flying I say "go ahead, hell ain't full yet."

Cowbaby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
To many people drive like its a video game and you get another life or something. I guess I was fortunate or unfortunate depending on how you look at it to have grown up learning to drive in the age of Muscle Cars. GTOs, TransAms, Chevy IIs, Chevelles,Chargers you name it. They were the older cars, the only ones we could afford. Everything had a 440,455 or 396 or some ridiculous amount of torque and horsepower crammed in sometimes the same frames and supensions your grandmothers car had. Even hers would burn the tires off usually with the Eythy 98 octane we had then. Every dumb highscool kid you knew had one even faster than yours, and what did we do? Why we hotrodded them up from there.

I somehow survived the wrecks we had in those cars in high school but a lot of my friends didn't. I have no intention of clipping telephone poles of 10 foot in the air. flying off embankments and landing in the tops of trees or landing in a median on my rear watching a car flipping down the road EVER again.

We had a team of 57 kids playing football my freshman year and almost won a Texas state championship(big place). By the time I was a senior we could hardly field a team of 22 starters due to guys being permanently injured and a few even paralysed. We even lost our homecoming game.

I wonder if the guy in the pickup now feels proud that the idiot behind him went to the hospital? Was it worth it to him that he slowed him down?

Last edited:

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Again, you don't know the circumstances of the incident. What if the driver of the Honda had just received a phone call telling them their wife and 8 year old daughter had been involved in an accident and both were barely hanging on to life? Why is it so hard for people to be courteous? And FWIW, brake checking is road rage and completely illegal. There would have been no need for you to do that if you'd just get in the right lane and let them by. The accident is up the road, let them get to it first.
Again, you don't know the circumstances of the incident, what if the Honda driver had already tried to break check the truck before and the truck was trying to prevent a rager from wrecking his truck? I'm sorry, but the ONLY aggressive thing the truck did was to try and block the Honda from getting in front of him. The Honda made an illegal pass in the breakdown lane, then tried to jet between the next car and the truck to get in front of the truck. If your theory was true he would have just continued in the break down lane to get past the 2nd car and drove on. A little logical deduction points more to the Honda driver being just a dick rather than the victim here.

Slim Deal

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We don't know the circumstances behind the whole thing. All I can say is while the driving is atrocious, the truck driver should have been charged with contributing to that accident as well as fleeing the scene of an accident too.
No, screw the honda prick. I drive 80 in the fast lane and when I brake check a prick their eyes light up. Don't run up myass on the interstate, you will probably have trouble you don't want.

Latest posts

Top Bottom