Robber in Philly...DRT

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HeyEng

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Clerk took care of business with this assclown. No charges filed against the clerk.

"A would-be robber was shot dead by an employee at a Philadelphia cell phone store. The tense encounter that lasted less than 12 seconds was captured on surveillance video. The store manager was legally allowed to carry a gun."

Full video: https://twitter.com/i/status/1167982344411549697

CGS1

I'm Retired, Do It Yourself.
Special Hen
Reaction score
raw (1).gif

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He might be in trouble for emptying his magazine after he fell from the first shot that’s what got the pharmacist that one time

Dude, there is no comparison to what Jerome Ersland did unless the video left out subsequent actions.

I’m glad his reaction to shoot to slide lock and walk out the front door did not lead to him finding an armed accomplice. Or a police officer responding to the shots fired.

I once fired upon a store keeper leaving a store under similar circumstances. I fired as his arm came up and toward my direction with a pistol in his hand. Luckily, it was using a FATS, FireArms Training Simulator. 26 years ago, but it really sticks in my mind.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dude, there is no comparison to what Jerome Ersland did unless the video left out subsequent actions.

I’m glad his reaction to shoot to slide lock and walk out the front door did not lead to him finding an armed accomplice. Or a police officer responding to the shots fired.

I once fired upon a store keeper leaving a store under similar circumstances. I fired as his arm came up and toward my direction with a pistol in his hand. Luckily, it was using a FATS, FireArms Training Simulator. 26 years ago, but it really sticks in my mind.

Isn't it amazing how that system could raise your pulse rate? LOL

HeyEng

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He might be in trouble for emptying his magazine after he fell from the first shot that’s what got the pharmacist that one time

Perhaps, but the pharmacist really screwed up when he went to the back, reloaded and then added more lead to the perp. That was a stupid, STUPID decision.

Latest posts

Top Bottom