Robber's Family Angry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sunshine_Shooter

Marksman
Reaction score
I'd say the man's life was in danger when the suspect turned to draw on him.
His momma is blind to the fact he's a criminal intent on doing harm. 2nd robbery in 2 months at the age of 18. He's got a bed set aside for him in prison for sure.

His momma isn't blind, she's just trying to get the public on her side. Maybe lay the groundwork for a civil trial, though I doubt that will happen in today.

This is the same thing as professional soccer players trying to draw fouls when nothing happened. It's just another aspect of the game to them.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What is it with criminals families? Do they feel the criminal is entitled to his loot?

So if I understand correctly the criminal is justified in using a gun but a potential victim is not? The criminal has the right to shoot someone but the potential victim does not? That's just plain stupid.

Yes and yes. This is how they think.

golddigger14s

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If i did some funky **** like that, committed some kind of crime. my mom would be the first one at the police station to turn my ass in.

it's amazing how people can reach a conclusion based on their feelings, and then manipulate the logic in whatever way necessary to reach said conclusion.

When it becomes absurd, it becomes obvious.
Exactly His mom thought what he was doing is OK.

Latest posts

Top Bottom