Robbery Suspect Ignores Multiple Tasers, Hits Cop In Head With Pipe

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
“This guy is lucky he did not get shot,” the prosecutor said. “The restraint these officers showed is nothing short of remarkable.”

No, it wasn't remarkable. It was ridiculous. That dude should've been shot.

That's not a dig on the officers. Black man, not doing anything, unarmed except for a pipe with which he'd already caused serious bodily injury to an officer. It's not like he deserved it or anything.

In this anti-police, pro-criminal climate I'm surprised there's anyone willing to put on a badge.

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That wasn't restraint. That was being scared of what would happen if you actually enforce the law against a protected class.

I'm so glad I'm retired.

That was a disservice to the community. Allowing the guy to do damage to private property multiple times and tying up many officers when 4 would have been plenty. All because officers are scared to use force now.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
“This guy is lucky he did not get shot,” the prosecutor said. “The restraint these officers showed is nothing short of remarkable.”

No, it wasn't remarkable. It was ridiculous. That dude should've been shot.

That's not a dig on the officers. Black man, not doing anything, unarmed except for a pipe with which he'd already caused serious bodily injury to an officer. It's not like he deserved it or anything.

In this anti-police, pro-criminal climate I'm surprised there's anyone willing to put on a badge.

I don't think this atmosphere will last much longer. People will only tolerate the absurdity for so long nor tolerate the scale. We'll be at war. Remember all those who said it would never happen in our lifetime? Well, it's coming. I can feel it.

Woody

ricco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No different than anything else. Everything works in controlled conditions, out in the world things tend not to work like we think they will.

Foxfire5

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't think this atmosphere will last much longer. People will only tolerate the absurdity for so long nor tolerate the scale. We'll be at war. Remember all those who said it would never happen in our lifetime? Well, it's coming. I can feel it.

Woody
Watched the video and have to say "what the h**l were the cops doing, walking him home"!

Latest posts

Top Bottom