Rodgers County CLEO

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

12aven

Marksman
Reaction score
Anyone know who and what address for the Rodgers County CLEO is? I Called the sheriff's department and the lady on the phone said she had no idea what I was talking about when I asked her about it.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought you no longer needed a leo to sign off on them not sure but think all you have to do is supply them with a copy of it. I use my local pd for it since i get along with them better since i had a daily contact with them when i was working.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I thought you no longer needed a leo to sign off on them not sure but think all you have to do is supply them with a copy of it. I use my local pd for it since i get along with them better since i had a daily contact with them when i was working.
You don’t need their permission but you do have to notify them in writing. I hear most of the Sheriffs just round can file them.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Has Walton changed his position of refusing to sign off on NFA items for us lowly citizens? I acknowledge I may be out of date.
He doesn't have to sign off anymore. But I recall coltdogg saying that Walton doesn't want anything NFA in "his" county. This was before he declared Rogers county a second amendment sanctuary county.

ef9turbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I did my suppressors, I just simply did the notification and had them dropped off at the SO. Someone mentioned Walton’s office is in the courthouse and that is incorrect. The SO is across the street at the old federal building in Claremore, just north of the courthouse on Missouri Ave.

12aven

Marksman
Reaction score
When I did my suppressors, I just simply did the notification and had them dropped off at the SO. Someone mentioned Walton’s office is in the courthouse and that is incorrect. The SO is across the street at the old federal building in Claremore, just north of the courthouse on Missouri Ave.
Thank you, this is what I was looking for

Latest posts

Top Bottom