Roll Call Long range ENS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There will be 6 shooting benches on the firing line with adjustable seats, with room for anyone that wants to shoot prone.
Bring your own shooting bags, mats or rests. The benches are ambidextrous.
I will provide shoot and see targets and backers along with cold bottled water.
The firing line will go cold when driving down to check targets. Nobody is allowed to touch a firearm while the line is cold. Loading mags behind the line, etc is acceptable. Simple basic safety practices to keep everyone safe.
If you have a spotting scope and tripod stand bring it. I'll have mine out there although it's pretty hard to see the little holes at that range.
What we would request is that you have a good 100 yard zero on your rifle prior to attendance although that is not a requirement.
It would save the group some time and give you more time on the 300 yd bay.
We understand some don't have an area to shoot 100 yds so there will be a plan in place.
Sounds like a fun morning!

k4ylr

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm in!

I'll be bringing:

.223 and 6.5Grendel gassers
6.5 Creed (or 6GT) depending on which barrel I have on it. Probably creedmoor since I won't have to load for it.
.308 Bolt

@dennishoddy I have some 1/2" AR500 steel gongs if that is acceptable under house rules. They're 8" and 4" gongs if folks are looking for some positive feedback on hits.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm in!

I'll be bringing:

.223 and 6.5Grendel gassers
6.5 Creed (or 6GT) depending on which barrel I have on it. Probably creedmoor since I won't have to load for it.
.308 Bolt

@dennishoddy I have some 1/2" AR500 steel gongs if that is acceptable under house rules. They're 8" and 4" gongs if folks are looking for some positive feedback on hits.

We have 3 gongs but go ahead an bring yours for extra shooting positions. I’m assuming you have stands?

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hell yeah, positive feedback is always good.

Anyone bringing a chrono??? I will bring mine, it's just a cheapie I picked up used, haven't unboxed it yet, I will do that tonight. I might try to get my smith's Labradar if he doesn't mind.

Latest posts

Top Bottom