ROOSTER EGG HUNT in Broken Arrow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK... which ones of you guys try to figure these out every year. I've done it for the last 6 years or so and have gotten SCARY close a few times. One time, I was on the spot and just missed the egg even.

Anyone have any ideas on the current clues? Today is the 5th day and we have 4 clues out so far. Usually someone finds it around the 6th day or so as the clues narrow and get a little better.

Tons of prizes to the winner!

The egg is hidden on public property and you will not have to dig or climb to find it.

-------------------

The 18th Annual Rooster Egg Hunt

Clue #4, Thursday, May 3, 2012
Gambling's here. It came in muffled.
Now whose got their feathers ruffled?
Not even close. Just don't go there.
What is that rising in the air?

Clue #3, Wednesday, May 2, 2012
In early morn you’ll look the best,
The egg is feathered in its nest.
The Cache can’t be that hard to glean
If you are an Egg Hunt fiend.

Clue #2, Tuesday, May 1, 2012
Remember this is not a race.
The clues will lead you to the place.
It could be near, it could be far.
It just depends on where you are.

Clue #1, Monday, April 30, 2012
Shake Your Tail Feathers! Here we go.
Ol' Rooster is about to crow.
Eighteen years and going strong.
You'll find the egg, it won't be long.

The egg's been laid and hidden well.
And where it is, these clues will tail.
B A has grown another year.
Now old enough to have a beer.

Over $3,000 in cash and prizes is up for grabs!

Here how you play:

Visit one of the participating Clue Outlets (see list below) at 11am to get the daily clue. The clue will be announced on the Rooster Days Facebook page daily at 3p.

Start Hunting!

Remember…the egg is hidden on public property and you will not have to dig or climb to find it!
A total of 10 clues will be given leading up to Rooster Days – the person or persons who find the egg first will bring it to the BA Chamber offices at 210 N Main to claim the prizes! If the egg is found before the 10 days is up, the winner will be posted on facebook and the clue outlets will be notified!
Huge Thanks to our 2012 Rooster Egg Hunt Sponsors: TTCU The Credit Union & Communcations Federal Credit Union.

Good Luck and Happy Hunting!

http://roosterdays.com/Index/egghunt

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cool! They used to do a Medallion Hunt here in my hometown of Independence, MO leading up to the Santa-Cali-Gon Days on Labor Day weekend. I think the prize back then was $500. That was HUGE money to me back in the '70's. Never did win it. Good luck!

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is it hidden anywhere in broken arrow?

Yup. It has to be somewhere on public access property and it's not hidden from sight. No climing or digging or any crazy stuff like that.

In years past it's been in places like a drainage culvert, down in a gully behind a fire hydrant, etc...

Normally the clues for the first couple of days are designed to throw you off the scent by kind of pointing at something obvious that's not the right area. The clues still apply to the real area, but the first thing you think of is usually not it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom