Rose Bowl: OU - Georgia

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm now in the throw out stoops column. OU needs to learn how to tackle by throwing their arms around the guy they want to tackle and taking him down, not just throwing themselves at their ankles.

Don't hold your breath on that tackling deal. If you watch, almost all teams try to knock over the ball carrier with as vicious a hit as possible because that's the way it's done in the nfl. One team tonight wasn't doing that, they were tackling like it should be done. And they won...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Georgia played very well. Their running attack is truly frightening.

If I have one more Christmas wish, could it be that Bama loses?

Not happening. They have chewed up Clemson and spit them out. Barring Devine intervention Bama completely outclassed them by a large margin.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

POKE1911

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Damn I really thought OU would win. I was really hoping for a Clemson OU NCG and I didn’t care who won that game, just no SEC. I think the turning point in the game was when captain dipshit pranced down the sideline after the trick play touchdown. You can act like an asshat against lesser teams but this team had the ability to respond. After those antics, Georgia scored 24 unanswered. The momentum went back and forth and then it seemed OU got very conservative in OT which I feel cost them the game.

Good season though. Nice line and skills players coming back next year, will be interesting to see what Kyler can do with this team.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Auburn beat Alabama and Georgia when both were ranked #1. The University of Central Florida beat Auburn. The Knights are the only unbeaten team in the country. What a year for UCF!

As a Nebraska fan, I am enjoying the success UCF has had this year. Really hoping Scott Frost can turn his alma mater around.

Latest posts

Top Bottom