Rose Bowl: OU - Georgia

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CorpsVet

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I really thought the Norman Premature Ejaculators were going to advance to the National Championship, it was not to be, but they had a great season, nothing to be ashamed of.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Damn I really thought OU would win. I was really hoping for a Clemson OU NCG and I didn’t care who won that game, just no SEC. I think the turning point in the game was when captain dipshit pranced down the sideline after the trick play touchdown. You can act like an asshat against lesser teams but this team had the ability to respond. After those antics, Georgia scored 24 unanswered. The momentum went back and forth and then it seemed OU got very conservative in OT which I feel cost them the game.

Good season though. Nice line and skills players coming back next year, will be interesting to see what Kyler can do with this team.
Did you see when BM got sacked later, the DL was mocking Baker slinging his arms in the air. funny

POKE1911

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'd love to say that the best QB's control their emotions. But Tom Brady is probably the best QB of all time, and he acts like a little ***** when things aren't going his way so...
Great point that’s why most NFL fans respect him, but hate him. Great QBs but one is a Douche and one is a beeotch.

POKE1911

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Did you see when BM got sacked later, the DL was mocking Baker slinging his arms in the air. funny

Absolutely! One GA player was yelling at him to “humble himself”. If people don’t think his douchbaggary didn’t light a fire under Georgia, they are lying to themselves.. Just look at the UGA defense before vs after that series of events.

This also happened in in the UT bowl vs Mizzou. The Mizzou QB taunted the Texas sidleline after the long bomb, then was shut down after that. Then after the rocked them, the whole sideline mocked him including the coach...

Nlightswampfox

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
73b74a9de246a968d620c43c44f00fa8.jpg

A nice pano shot from the second highest scoring bowl game this season.

Latest posts

Top Bottom