• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Rotary drive motor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cdschoonie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I’m in need of a motor to build me a diy wet tumbler. Old dryer, treadmill, sewing machine, anything I can hook a pulley to and make the canister spin. Ideally a dryer that has the heating element out. I’m going to drive the back roads, but it will take several days for them to dry out.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
188   0   0
Big D, wassup?!?. I’ll do that thank you!
Just hangin in there. I gave one away that I was getting set up for a wet tumbler. I had everything cut down to get the operation right. I was to the point of building a box and transferring everything over. I don’t think he has done anything with it. I’ll check with him tomorrow.

cdschoonie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Just hangin in there. I gave one away that I was getting set up for a wet tumbler. I had everything cut down to get the operation right. I was to the point of building a box and transferring everything over. I don’t think he has done anything with it. I’ll check with him tomorrow.
I may have one tree’d in Guthrie off FB, but I’d definitely take another, you never know what parts will work

cdschoonie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Well he told me it’s been in the rain the last 2 days. I know, at least experienced, as long as it’s good and dry before plugging it in, should be ok right? For you electricians?

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I have a good treadmill motor and drive roller that I was going to use to make a second wet tumbler. I'll take $40 for it and I think I have some 6" pvc that I can cut you a piece of for the tank if you're interested. I'm in Ponca City.
DSCF6157.JPG
DSCF6158.JPG

cdschoonie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0

cowadle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
i have a drier and a treadmill. you want them come get them. the cost is that you have to take them both. discuss in a PM if you want them. if you don't want them post it in this thread.

Latest posts

Top Bottom