Roy Clark has passed.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lasher

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
saw him on the carson show one night, he said he'd just completed a hair transplant, carson asked where the hair had come from, RC replied he couldn't tell, but every time he saw pretty girl his hat would fly off his head

D.M.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I knew Roy through his Cessna 210 at GMJ. You could walk into the airport managers office when Roy was there and sit down beside him and he would treat you as if he known you forever. I have some good memories of the man and will miss him.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I knew Roy through his Cessna 210 at GMJ. You could walk into the airport managers office when Roy was there and sit down beside him and he would treat you as if he known you forever. I have some good memories of the man and will miss him.

Yep. That's the Roy I met.

HeyEng

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You don't really meet bad people in the general aviation world, so this isn't surprising to me in the least.

Latest posts

Top Bottom