Royal Bavaria ( south 149th and Sooner in Moore)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
yeah iirc das boot had maybe a few more "budget" options for the minimalist college budgeters. i can remember spending quite a bit less there than royal b, but ending up about the same amount of full and drunk lol.

i also really like ingrids. they have that breakfast buffet with the live oompa music too. and ALL the desserts. their marzipan is unbelievably good.
Ingrid's is for sale, I saw it online. It was an extreme amount of money. We used to go eat there for lunch

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
crazy, i was wondering if they made it thru covid. i haven't been since it all started. i haven't been to like.....any restaurants. not really for any particular reason other than i started cooking more and now i do it a lot.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
crazy, i was wondering if they made it thru covid. i haven't been since it all started. i haven't been to like.....any restaurants. not really for any particular reason other than i started cooking more and now i do it a lot.
Let's mark the for sale up as unverified because Google only goes to an Oklahoman article when it was for sale in 2018 but the one I saw was just a few months back, but it's not on the Ingrid's Facebook page

Edit: this was sent to me Jan 8 as a screenshot, I can't find much else on it but at least now I know I'm not crazy...
Screenshot_20220407-134901.png

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom