Royal Bavaria ( south 149th and Sooner in Moore)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I go by there a bunch and always wondered if it was good. I might have to go up there and try it out. But I won’t be drinking as I don’t. I’m also very sorry to hear about your grandma passing away. I’ve lost all of my grandparents so I know how bad it sucks.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry for your loss.

I worked at Royal Bavaria for about a year starting about 6 months after they opened. Never appreciated the beer they had while u was there because I didn't really drink beer then. I've been there a couple of times since then and even stayed at the home of their former brew master while I was in Germany back in 99.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is this place even open or any good?
Yes to both. Live music every week.
Also a heated and tented beer garden.
I had my wedding reception there, if that tells you how good I consider it.
I also keep a personal stein on the shelf at the bar to drink their beer.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Is this place even open or any good?
They are still open and they are pretty good. BUT, Mutti's in Lawton is better. Way better. And they Sprechen sie Deutch. Get the Grill Teller and try to stuff it all down.
EDIT to say that we stop here frequently enough because they are the best around...til you get to Lawton. So these two are my favorite German places, just Mutti's is my more favorite.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom