Ruger 10/22 Aftermarket Mag Review

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I could do a review like one of those other guys, but I haven't bought any of these mags yet. I need something better and more reliable than the BCX 25 or whatever Ruger calls the POS. Here we go.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have 8 of the BX 25. I was having trouble feeding constantly. I watched a YouTube video and applied a small round file to the front of the feed lips. All run 100% now.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have 8 of the BX 25. I was having trouble feeding constantly. I watched a YouTube video and applied a small round file to the front of the feed lips. All run 100% now.
I initially thought that would help, but I have the rounds/follower hang up after only 1 or 2 rounds have been fired. Brand new mags.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep, mine were too. It sucks that you have to reprofile straight from a manufacturer, but that’s what I did. I was so tired of butler creek mags crapping out. I took all the mags, a bunch of ammo and a couple files to my gun range. I worked them over and over, filing and shooting until I was happy that the mags were running right. Sucks that I needed to do that, but made it so much more worth it. Good luck.

Latest posts

Top Bottom