• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Ruger 10/22 (for action only)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

16colt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Looking to buy a `10/22 for a donor rifle. I have a threaded bbl and stock, just need the action really.
I don’t want to spend alot, but if you have an old 10/22 in rough shape that you are willing to sell, let me know.
Thanks

MadDogRob

New to the site!
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to buy a `10/22 for a donor rifle. I have a threaded bbl and stock, just need the action really.
I don’t want to spend alot, but if you have an old 10/22 in rough shape that you are willing to sell, let me know.
Thanks
I have customized a few of these rifles and I founded most at local estate sales and auctions. Auctionzip.com will tell you of any sales in your zip code area. And just a note... I never saw a 10/22 "threaded" barrel? I have also sand blasted the receivers down to the aluminum to match SS barrels. Great little platform to work with.

16colt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
I have customized a few of these rifles and I founded most at local estate sales and auctions. Auctionzip.com will tell you of any sales in your zip code area. And just a note... I never saw a 10/22 "threaded" barrel? I have also sand blasted the receivers down to the aluminum to match SS barrels. Great little platform to work with.
threaded barrel - for suppressor.

Coug91

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   1
I have customized a few of these rifles and I founded most at local estate sales and auctions. Auctionzip.com will tell you of any sales in your zip code area. And just a note... I never saw a 10/22 "threaded" barrel? I have also sand blasted the receivers down to the aluminum to match SS barrels. Great little platform to work withA y
A bunch of companies seek threaded barrels - tactical innovations, Kidd, tactical solutions, bryers, whistle pig.

Latest posts

Top Bottom