ruger 10 22 silencer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It really depends on how much you are wanting to spend. You really cant go wrong.

If you plan to shoot it a whole lot I'd only consider getting one you can take apart

WCMS

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
gemtech outback II ?? i do planing on shooting it alot. or SWR Spectre, it said i can shoot 17 hmr with it to, and can be disassembled for cleaning.

1911user

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd be less concerned about what can to use for the 10/22 and more concerned about what else you would want use it on.

A subsonic 22 round from a 22 rifle is pretty quiet without a can in my experience. Any new 22 can sold in the US today is going to make that shot noise approach the silent category except for any semi-auto action noise and the bullet hitting the target. You need the subsonic ammo though. That sonic crack is the loudest part of a 22LR shot.

If you only want a can for a 10/22, my radical suggestion is to buy and install this in your 10/22: http://www.midwayusa.com/viewProduct/?productNumber=447629
then shoot it with subsonic 22LR ammo. If that is too loud, then look for a 22 can to purchase. The buffer isn't going to hurt anything, you'll want it installed if you do buy a 22 can.

WCMS

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
im probably gng to get the specture. its multi cal for the .22 and the 17hmr and others. i have all those rifles. and it can be taken apart to clean. i think thats a big factor with the rimfire, tends to get a little dirty. thanks! :fullauto:

Latest posts

Top Bottom