Ruger .22 charger

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Valhallajack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
was seeing new they are around $359 ish. my middle son is around 8 and wanted to get one to shoot it. are these worth it or just stay full size for plinking and fun?

Valhallajack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The charger with a brace makes a great setup for kids. Brace can collapse to kids length or extend to adult size. Can never go wrong with a 10/22. The stock can be changed out easily.
have you seen a kit sell with everything but the receiver and the 15 round mag. looks just like this. I cannot seem to find one.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220801-235328_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220801-235328_Gallery.jpg
    232.5 KB · Views: 0

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
have you seen a kit sell with everything but the receiver and the 15 round mag. looks just like this. I cannot seem to find one.
The wood one does not have the ability to take an arm brace on it. The one with the polymer stock you can put an arm brace on. Just in case you didn’t know.

Last edited:

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The charger with a red dot and a bipod is by far my daughters favorite gun. Her new shotty is maybe a close second. They are just fun

DrewS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a Ruger charger take down would sell if anyone here is interested. Need to fund another purchase. PM if interested for details.

Latest posts

Top Bottom