Ruger 22's ...rifles

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I was in sports world yesterday did see one stainless American in green plastic but don't recall what caliber.

I do a lot of business with SCI Bixby. Good people there. Whats your budget on glass? They always have sales on Vortex and Nikon around 20th of each month. I have both the 3x9 and 4x12 Nikon 22 Rimfire scopes and they are really nice bright glass for the price. No issues from either one. Paralax is fixed at 50yd I believe so shouldnt be an issue at 25 and 50yds.
Sci ….had 3-9Nikons that I looked at. They had the bullet drop compensators, I am not sire if I like these?

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
On my daughters precision rimfire I wanted exposed turrets to make dialing easier for range changes. But like Blake asked, what's your budget. This one was $299.
IMG_4340.JPG
IMG_4341.JPG

carter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I was looking for the American target by ruger …. That is what I could not find without just ordering for my self. I did check bill's in Claremore as well. Bass pro wqs the highest on the two guns and they wanted me to order as well.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Both of mine have the BDC and if your only going to 50yd it really wont matter as you wont use it. If you havent seen it download the free Nikon Spoton app. Its really slick it will tell you distances on BDC along with charts on specific ammos drop and drift.

carter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
On my daughters precision rimfire I wanted exposed turrets to make dialing easier for range changes. But like Blake asked, what's your budget. This one was $299.
View attachment 135334 View attachment 135335
I like the turrets but I have three distances to shoot at 25-50-100 yds. I shoot at oil capitol. I won't hunt with this gun. I would like to stay under $200.
thanks

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
You may check out Hawke scopes. They have some interesting options with adjustable paralax and different reticle types. All the ones I have seen talked about on Rimfire Central have had good reviews and they have multiple rimfire below the $200 range. I was going to buy one for my last rimfire I bought but got a great deal on a Nikon. Persoanlly while vortex has a great reputation. The ones under $200 the glass dosent impress me as much as Nikon, though eye relief has been great on ones I looked at. Once you move up above crossfire 2s they get better imo.

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Athlon scopes are very popular on Rimfire Central & Snipers Hide rimfire forums and come in a broad range of options and prices. They can be ordered online or off the shelf at Woodland Sports in south Tulsa.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Athlon scopes are very popular on Rimfire Central & Snipers Hide rimfire forums and come in a broad range of options and prices. They can be ordered online or off the shelf at Woodland Sports in south Tulsa.

JUst got an Athlon 1-4 and it’s an excellent scope for the money and a good scope overall.

I've got a friend with several Athlons in various sizes and price ranges. He like them very much.

This must be a new player in the scope market. I had never heard of them until a new member at our gun club recently said he has an internet dealer business selling them. He is a good long range shooter and is talking them up for centerfire as well as rimfire models.

Latest posts

Top Bottom