Ruger .44 Mag Carbine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Should have never sold my 44 carbine! I paid 309 sometime in the early 90's. I'd just about pay double that now.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Should have never sold my 44 carbine! I paid 309 sometime in the early 90's. I'd just about pay double that now.

Thought about taking you up on your offer, but sadly, I don't sell guns. Just buy them.

Three of us guys have an eat and shoot on Tuesdays. Took my Ruger .44 Mag Carbine out today in memory of this thread. Fun gun to shoot. :D

Raoul Duke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Somewhere in the stillborn state of Sequoyah
Thought about taking you up on your offer, but sadly, I don't sell guns. Just buy them.

Three of us guys have an eat and shoot on Tuesdays. Took my Ruger .44 Mag Carbine out today in memory of this thread. Fun gun to shoot. :D

Now ya gotta harvest something with it this season and post up some pics!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Now ya gotta harvest something with it this season and post up some pics!

Killed a doe with it last year and posted pics in the hunting forum. I don't have safe queens. Guns are cycled in and out of the safes to kill deer or targets. Our eat and shoot had me shooting the .44 mag, Win 700 .22-250 today.

The .22-250 is an awesome round. 6 shots within 1/3" at 100 yds with Winchester White Box factory rounds. Timney trigger set at 2 lbs.

Cedar Creek

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
+1 on the .22-250. My '69 vintage 700 BDL is my go-to rifle - found a new load recently with CFE223 & Sierra 55 grain Blitz King that will outshoot anything I've ever run through it.

Cedar Creek