Ruger American Predator 6.5 creedmoor for $495.00

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is this a good deal? I need some help. The 495 does not include the 45 buck in taxes. Need advise about buying it for this price or forgetting it.
Please let me know what you think

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That I do not know, I have zero experience with anything other than the Ruger 77's, and that's limited. However, I haven't ready anything bad about Ruger's new rifles or the 6.5C

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I do not know about the predator version but I bought my lil girl a Ruger American Ranch Compact in 223 and I am very impressed with that $400 gun. Shoots real good and a 8yo little girl can do everything from drop and load the mag to run the bolt with no help. Built in rail on top and threaded on the ranch and predator are huge pluses for a rifle in that range in my opinion. Now my opinion on the 6.5C on the other hand...

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've got several predators in different calibers, I think they all shoot great, the deciding factor for me is the threaded barrel. I like to shoot with a can on mine.
Kind of why I've narrowed down to the SP 10 SR and this predator in 6.5.
Grab a Gun (out of stock) had the predator for 385.00. I can get the SA 10 for about 550.00