• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Ruger Blackhawk 357/9mm convertible

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Probably a long shot, but I'm interested in finding one of these Ruger convertible's. Preferrably a 4 5/8" model, blued or stainless either would work. TIA
Had a friend asking me about this type revolver and I guess the 9mm accuracy fall off is minimal and in some cases nada. So many guns ... so little money!! :cool: Good luck on your hunt!

EKing

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
I've got the 4 5/8" convertible 45. Bought it to shoot 45 Auto but mostly just shoot the 45 Colt cylinder now. Wish I'd have got the longer barrel.

jrusling

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Probably a long shot, but I'm interested in finding one of these Ruger convertible's. Preferrably a 4 5/8" model, blued or stainless either would work. TIA

I have one that I bought back in the 70's, but it has the 6 or 6 1/2 in barrel. I am not planning on getting rid of it either. Sorry about that and good luck at finding one.

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I have one that I bought back in the 70's, but it has the 6 or 6 1/2 in barrel. I am not planning on getting rid of it either. Sorry about that and good luck at finding one.
I don't blame you a bit! I found a 1974 model one on another site, I think it even had the barrel length I like, but north of $1k, I don't need one THAT bad LOL

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Wow! I have two Ruger Blackhawk 45/45apc. One 3 screw long barrel and one new model short barrel. Didn't know they were that valuable.

Latest posts

Top Bottom