Ruger customer service

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I traded a taurus in for the last ruger I purchased. I was happy to get rid of the taurus. I emailed ruger for a manual for the firearm i got second hand and inquired about a box for it. Got the manual but ruger said i had to buy one of their crappy cases for it. Why do people do , buy a gun and throw the box away on their way out of the store? Keep the box it came in people! Freaking morons.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I traded a taurus in for the last ruger I purchased. I was happy to get rid of the taurus. I emailed ruger for a manual for the firearm i got second hand and inquired about a box for it. Got the manual but ruger said i had to buy one of their crappy cases for it. Why do people do , buy a gun and throw the box away on their way out of the store? Keep the box it came in people! Freaking morons.
I only keep boxes because others care about them. I’m sick of storing them.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I suppose it depends on if you are getting a firearm as a collectible or as a tool.

forindooruseonly

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bought a Ruger MKIV Tactical for a suppressor host, but hate the rails. I called and tried to purchase screws to fill the holes when I removed them, but they just sent them instead, didn't even charge shipping. Thought that was a nice thing for them to do.

I wish I had waited a bit to buy it though, it was only later when they offered their target models with threaded barrels. I'd rather have one of those.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I suppose it depends on if you are getting a firearm as a collectible or as a tool.
I've got the boxes for every firearm I purchased with the box. Even from the 70's-80's firearms I've hunted with for years. I keep the boxes for a lot of my tools also.

Latest posts

Top Bottom