Ruger LCP II mag issue

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Slam that clip in.
^^^ That!

It's not a rare collectable, it's a gun and it's made to use and they make more every day. Several of my M&Ps were a bear to get the last round in the first few times they were loaded. That's a sure sign that mag is going to require some coercion to seat. My Shield mags are still pretty stiff and the M&P 45 isn't a problem now, it's just the way they are designed. Don't be a ginger with them, use it and it'll loosen a bit, nothing wrong with it.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
^^^ That!

It's not a rare collectable, it's a gun and it's made to use and they make more every day. Several of my M&Ps were a bear to get the last round in the first few times they were loaded. That's a sure sign that mag is going to require some coercion to seat. My Shield mags are still pretty stiff and the M&P 45 isn't a problem now, it's just the way they are designed. Don't be a ginger with them, use it and it'll loosen a bit, nothing wrong with it.
I agree with shadowrider, give it to Steelfingers and be rid of it.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Finally got around to shooting the thing. I had Sig Sauer V-Crown ammo it in, when the mag would not fit correctly. Put in Sig Sauer FMJ ammo in and the mag fit fine. Great shooting little gun.

Latest posts

Top Bottom