1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. All members receive 3 free listings a month. Get unlimited listings for just $10 a year! Click here for all the info.

Ruger LCR .22 lr

Discussion in 'Old Ads' started by ronny, May 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ronny

ronny Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    I bought this for my wife a few weeks ago at her request and am now having a few second thoughts. I know she won't go for a "big" handgun, but I'm about to decide that .22 lr may be too little. If I can sell this tomorrow, I will try to find her an LCR in .22 Mag and when she asks, I'll just tell her "yes, it's a .22". That wouldn't be a lie, would it?

Anyway, I shot 16 rounds through it to check for function. It was fine, and pretty accurate, too. Other than that, it has been in a drawer for the last few weeks.

$380, with everything that came with it, tomorrow morning at SuperDave's gun show.

2. ronny

ronny Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    This one's off the market now. The .22 mag I was looking for was not at the gun show.

Saw a few of the .22 lr. Most were $430 plus tax. Saw one for $420 plus tax. I'm glad nobody gave me an "I'll take it" on this one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.