Ruger Mark IV Lite

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Penywisexx

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been pondering buying a 22 pistol for awhile now, and have settled on this little gem. I want a pistol that I can train my 8 year old on, and the other Mark IV's weigh a ton. I also am an AR builder so I want something that I can upgrade and tinker with. I would prefer to buy local (I'm 100% Disabled Veteran so I don't have to pay sales tax).

What are everybody's thoughts on this pistol? And what is the best price that you've seen? Most places I've seen are around $450 locally, I've found them for as low as 410 online, but after shipping and FFL transfer the best rate price was only $440.

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have one, I really like it.
If you are going to the Tulsa gun show in a couple of weeks, you can find them for around $400.

Penywisexx

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have one, I really like it.
If you are going to the Tulsa gun show in a couple of weeks, you can find them for around $400.
I'm not that patient to wait a week and a half, but I will try to be. $50 is a lot of ammo. Do you run an optic on it or just use the sights? I'm thinking of putting a Primary Arms Advanced Mirco Red Dot on it once I buy one. I have one on my 10/22 and love it.

Penywisexx

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have looked at grabagun, the price savings is only about 20 after shipping and FFL fees. If I had to pay sales tax I would be more tempted to go with them. I try to support my LGS when possible. I will be getting my magazines from grabagun though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom