Ruger Mark IV...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got mine out and took a picture of it. Not a great photo because I'm not a goo photographer. Ha.
Still. I love it
Rug 1.jpg
Rug 2.jpg

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I kinda want one of these or a S&W victory, but I really like my MKIII 22/45 now that I have it broken in. Too many options for my wallet to decide on.

This wallet thing; this is my problem as well. Oh I have the money; but I also have an eagle-eyed-checkbook-watching wife too! I want a new rimfire pistol in a bad way; and I am struggling to decide, plus, there is an off-chance the wife will slip something like a new Buckmark, Victory, Ruger etc. under the tree for me. That Victory seems to offer up quite a nice package for the money...two mags, stainless steel, a mount, fiber optics...awfully tempting. Guess I can wait another week, then if need be, just take my old self down to my LGS and handle the choices they have on hand one more time, and just buy one. Something. A new .22 pistol of one type or the other.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This wallet thing; this is my problem as well. Oh I have the money; but I also have an eagle-eyed-checkbook-watching wife too! I want a new rimfire pistol in a bad way; and I am struggling to decide, plus, there is an off-chance the wife will slip something like a new Buckmark, Victory, Ruger etc. under the tree for me. That Victory seems to offer up quite a nice package for the money...two mags, stainless steel, a mount, fiber optics...awfully tempting. Guess I can wait another week, then if need be, just take my old self down to my LGS and handle the choices they have on hand one more time, and just buy one. Something. A new .22 pistol of one type or the other.
But have you been naughty or nice?

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I guess I need to post the obligatory pic... looks pretty much like the other MK series pistols, except for the little takedown button! I've just been taking it down and putting it together and am amazed it took Ruger so long to come out with this. Thanks to S&W for developing the Victory; maybe that was the kick in the butt Ruger needed! I will say the fit and finish on this gun is very nice. The mags literally pop out and they got rid of that ridiculous loaded chamber indicator too. It's a much cleaner and easier to deal with design.
IMG_3400.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom