Ruger Mini 14 Ranch Rifle 5.56/223

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dang. I was hopin' to see some pics...
I bet you must be bored out of your mind. Here is a pic to help pass the time. Try and guess what I took a pic of.
20190803_210738.jpg

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes. Lying in bed bored up to my blood-red eyeballs with a catheter still in, pissin' red, in pain, weak as a newborn, ice bag on my head, still trying to get over it and somewhat medicated to boot...but I say it's a pic of a family of...I think it's 4, yeah, just 4 black mountain lions hiding amongst the black rocks out there in the dark. I could tell it was a family of them when I saw that little one there on the left blink and then glance up as that flock of bats flew over. Oh; and thanks for the pic. I likes me some pics you know.

(At first I thought it was feral hogs but then I figured you had already gotten rid of them...all except that one I'd guess at about 100-125 lbs lying real still about maybe 75-100 yards to the right of the momma black mountain lion. He's hard to pick out at first in the dark but I see him there. He might oughta be more worried about all those dang bats; they can suck the blood plumb outta a piggy right quick).

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well since I am a GREAT Friend, I will bring it over and let you play with it. If you weren't on the Sick, Lame, and Lazy list, I would even let you shoot and supply the ammo. As far as pictures are concern....well since I have the computer skills of a drunk monkey. You will have to wait until my Wife will post them for me.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Please don't take it to the hospital and get into an auditor situation.

DruryJ good eye! I didn't notice 3 of the mountain lions, just the one!

Well, they are pretty well hidden behind that clump of juniper bushes but you can see enough feet and tails to make out that’s it’s 3 of them. I didn’t count the bats. I wonder how many lbs of mosquitos they’ll eat tonight?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom