Ruger PC9 Carbine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Look what Ruger just announced today. It is a takedown model, it will take Glock magazines and it is threaded for a suppressor.

https://www.ruger.com/products/pcCarbine/models.html

19100.jpg

Pokem807

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is another smart move by Ruger, and makes a lot of sense in light of the Security 9 release. I think Ruger will sell a ton of these things, and I hope they have adequately anticipated the demand. I've been on the fence between an AR-9 pistol and maybe a Sub2K, but now I'll forego both and buy the PC9. Think I'll go buy some fun sticks while I'm thinking about it.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
This is another smart move by Ruger, and makes a lot of sense in light of the Security 9 release. I think Ruger will sell a ton of these things, and I hope they have adequately anticipated the demand. I've been on the fence between an AR-9 pistol and maybe a Sub2K, but now I'll forego both and buy the PC9. Think I'll go buy some fun sticks while I'm thinking about it.

That's where I'm at on this. Then wait to see if MagPul does a stock for it like they did with the 10/22 TD "Backpacker", that would allow the halves to be attached to each other.

And a "charger" version like the 10/22 so a factory short barrel would be available. Easy takedown Glock-mag 9mm SBR.