Ruger Precision Rimfire wont extract

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I took it to a buddies and put about 30 rounds through it using two different mags. It's VERY quiet, which was the goal. Click of the hammer by your cheek is louder than the reaction in the chamber...and if you shoot it into dirt 50 yards away its like a BB gun. Hitting water is WAY louder than dirt or wood. This is using a Silencerco Switchback in standard configuration. I guess I could put it in "rifle" config and it'll be a few db quieter still.

I'll try to get it sighted in next week and see how she performs. I'm hoping its at least as good as my 10/22 with an aftermarket bull barrel. I mostly got this as a suppressor host but if its really accurate (which given the name, it should be)...even better!

indi

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I really enjoy my RPR. I’m glad to hear you got yours squared away. CCI quiet with the Silencerco Sparrow are crazy quiet. My rifle is a tack driver!!!!

14253F0E-A968-4C61-B5BC-811D5D9986B9.jpeg

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not sure I'd take a Dremel to it or lose warranty. I've always had problem with those types of mags. You may have an ejector issue so I'd send it back to Ruger before I start hacking of parts

Latest posts

Top Bottom