Ruger Precision Rimfire

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Penywisexx

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Grabagun has had them in stock for less than an hour a few times the past couple months. Gotta be quick once they send you the in stock email.
Luck was on my side a couple days ago. Hope to get the factory grit cleaned out of the action, and a scope mounted soon so I can give it a work out.
The target stocks are easy to find, your best bet may be to purchase a cheap 10/22 adding a target barrel and then an aftermarket stock.
https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1...22-takedown-standard-barrel-channel-synthetic

Penywisexx

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I picked up and played with the Ruger Precision Rifle this weekend at the NRA meetings, it seemed heavy and offered nothing special for me. I want to build a target 22 rifle and will probably build it using mostly Kidd components. Though I must admit the price for the Precision Rimfire is awesome, I don't know how much aftermarket support it will get (or how long it will take for aftermarket parts to become available)

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom