Ruger rimfires

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Recommend to scrap the butler creek mags. They can make great flip up scope caps, but not magazines. I’ve never had such problem with 10/22’s. Went back to Ruger mags and once I ironed out the Bx-25, all things were great.
I've thrown butler creek mags into the trash. I wouldn't wish them on my worst enemy. The double eagle 25 rounders as well.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm an hourly paycheck to paycheck conservative fella, I don't like throwing $$ away nor can I afford to do such.. Not to mention such gives a man something to trouble shoot.. I took a sharp knife to the followers last night to reduce the angle, I'll shoot them again today and see if my whittling did any good.. Worse come to worse they'll go in the trash..

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My MK IV is the blued target so no threads, if it wasn't for the dang permission slip I'd want a cans too.. Both guns have ran well now that they are wet.. 2 of the 3 butler creeks ran without hiccup after my whittling on them..

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It sent the round over the bore, failure to feed properly, twice.. I didn't get it isolated either so I'll have to find it through another hiccup.. Had a BD party yesterday so I didn't shoot but I'll get out today..

Latest posts

Top Bottom