Ruger SBH got some work

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hunter966

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Do I understand correctly that the Bisley model ejector is full length? Kicks empty brass all the way clear out of the cylinder? I bought a NM SBH a few years ago and am a little dissatisfied with the short stroke ejector rod. 2/3 length ejection, maybe.
I’m not speaking for clintbailey but I looked at his picture and it doesn't look like it’s a full length ejector rod housing.

There are full length ERH’s but typically they are just standard length on Blackhawks, Super Blackhawks, etc.

I believe the only differences between the SBH’s and a Bisley model gun is on the bisley’s the grip frame, trigger, hammer and the scroll work on the cylinder is different.

Ryan500L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is Clements the one that was around Baton Rouge at one time? I know I've heard of him, just can't recall where he was located. I talked to Fermin a few times on the phone, easy to talk to and never tried to talk over my head or anything like some "experts" do.
Clements used to be in Mississippi, he is out of Virginia now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom