Ruger with TandemKross

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Someone had a Ruger pistol with a TandemKross trigger in it. I cant remember who it was or find the post where they mentioned it. I would like to hear what they thought about it before I ordered one.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a TandemKross Victory trigger with the textured face in my 22/45 Light and I'm very happy with. The adjustable pre-travel and over travel have made this a nearly perfect trigger for this gun.

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a TandemKross Victory trigger with the textured face in my 22/45 Light and I'm very happy with. The adjustable pre-travel and over travel have made this a nearly perfect trigger for this gun.

You were the guy. Thats the one I was looking at getting soon. I just wanted some input before I did. Do you thing it changed the actual pull weight or just perceived? I already did the mag disconnect delete and that made the trigger a whole lot better. Thanks.

I will also look in to the other two before I order anything. Thanks guys.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I did the mag disconnect at the same time that I did the trigger upgrade, so I don't know if the trigger actually did anything for the pull or not. But, with the combination I know the pull is a LOT better. Adjusting the travel also made the trigger so much better. I wouldn't go back to stock if you paid me now.

Matt52

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can't beat it for only $40. I've got one coming for my victory. It's hard to take the factory trigger out though....best out of the box trigger I've ever experienced.

Latest posts

Top Bottom