Running Out of Room in the Safe for Handguns!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's gotten to the point that I am going to have to sell some as I am now totally out of room. The problem is, which ones do I want to part with? I've had to resort to storing some in a small safe that was supposed to be for valuables and valuable papers and such.

Guess I need to prioritize and start listing a few. Dang, I almost hate having to do this. Like with pets; you get attached to them.

Oh, you’re so cursed! Sell half and start another collection of something different!

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh, you’re so cursed! Sell half and start another collection of something different!

Very few, if any, of my prized, vintage Walther PPK or PPK/S pistols will ever see the classifieds. A few of the second rate, off-brands of pistols, like my Sigs, S&Ws, Berettas and such may go up for sale though. The true Walthers are like money in the bank though, but with a pleasantly better rate of return on investment. I bought a PPK-L (the "brick through a plate glass window" model in .32ACP even) for right under $1,500 a few months ago - pristine condition; it's now selling these days for an easy $2K - $2.2K plus. And that's if you get lucky!

Latest posts

Top Bottom