Running Sunglasses -

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bulbboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Need some running sunglasses.

Anyone have any ideas? I'll buy Oakleys if I have to but would rather have something under the $100 range.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i just got a pair of tifosi pave for cycling. They feel a little flimsier than oakleys, (but not junk plastic, mind you) but many pairs come with three sets of lenses and retail around $60. You can find them cheaper on ebay, though.

HiImSeth

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't think you can run fast if you don't have Oakleys bro! J/k. I've got the Oakley Jawbones and they are awesome. However, I've had a pair of Optic Nerve 'Banshee' (eBay buy) that worked pretty good, but these Oakleys pwn them.

My wife bought some Tifosi sunglasses a couple years ago and they are great as well. You can usually find them at most bike shops if you can't find them anywhere else.

RaysZ71

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are different kind?? I must have the universal kind then. Mine are used for fishing, driving, working on cars, going out, shooting, swimming..etc. Im not trying to offend you or be a jerk, I just didn't know they made glasses specifically for certain activities, that's all. I thought only shoes were designed for those purposes. I use Oakley Half Jacked(Polarized) they are universal.

HiImSeth

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are different kind?? I must have the universal kind then. Mine are used for fishing, driving, working on cars, going out, shooting, swimming..etc. Im not trying to offend you or be a jerk, I just didn't know they made glasses specifically for certain activities, that's all. I thought only shoes were designed for those purposes. I use Oakley Half Jacked(Polarized) they are universal.

Uh yeah dude, there are different kinds.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I have to agree with the two awesome cyclists in this thread... The Tifosi's are an excellent deal and most bike shops do carry them. Go check them out.

However, we're not responsible if you find yourself ogling bikes and then dream of owning one in the very near future.

Latest posts

Top Bottom