Running Sunglasses -

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Wow, you really believe that?? What's the difference??

If wore these
aecx.images_amazon.com_images_I_31C3_2B2u_2B_2B3L._SS500_.jpg

While doing this [Broken External Image]

This is all I'd see [Broken External Image]

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd also like to add that while lots of the 'differences' is really just marketing, that doesn't meant that the marketing is wrong. For example, i use my tifosi's for road biking and switch to clear lenses for mountain biking. On the road, the vents in the lenses don't really do a whole lot, but when mountain biking the vents really help keep my glasses from fogging up, especially when i stop. My oakleys aren't vented and fog like crazy.

Is there a big difference? no, but there is a difference between kinds and styles. Also, get a pair of golf sunglasses and watch the ball fight, switch to another pair with standard lenses. Can you still see the ball? Sure, of course. Are the glasses that are designed for contrast easier to see the ball with? You bet.

RaysZ71

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd also like to add that while lots of the 'differences' is really just marketing, that doesn't meant that the marketing is wrong. For example, i use my tifosi's for road biking and switch to clear lenses for mountain biking. On the road, the vents in the lenses don't really do a whole lot, but when mountain biking the vents really help keep my glasses from fogging up, especially when i stop. My oakleys aren't vented and fog like crazy.

Is there a big difference? no, but there is a difference between kinds and styles. Also, get a pair of golf sunglasses and watch the ball fight, switch to another pair with standard lenses. Can you still see the ball? Sure, of course. Are the glasses that are designed for contrast easier to see the ball with? You bet.

Thank sir, that's what I was asking because I've never heard of running sunglasses before. For me my polarized Oakley's do the job for all my needs. Thanks

glock girl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOVE Oakleys. They're the only ones that don't slip down my nose. The rubber nosepieces get tackier when you sweat AND they're anti-fog because of the environment they're intended to be used it. If you want to pay a lot less, ask a good friend that's LEO/Military/DOD. ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom