Russian Spam Can Value

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rustytweezers

Wall building Ammunition hoarding Gun packing Okie
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It’s worth what someone will pay for it. If it’s a few of the crybabies here that don’t want to buy just whine about it probably won’t sell. But if they/crybabies had looked around they would see it’s getting bad as far as being expensive to get now. Just saw a 7.62x39 1000 tula Fnj on a supposed discount ammunition site for 700 bucks. So if your hesitant to buy at the current prices around you have so much more to not like in the coming days. They will be thankful that they got it for the current price.

AguaFriaRanger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Idiots overpaying for things does not change the true value of the item. Wanting to barter at fair and honest levels doesn't make someone a crybaby. I'd eat dirt before I paid 70cpr for 7.62x39, that is just insane. I see at least 20 dealers selling it for 48-50cpr right now

Last edited:

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Idiots overpaying for things does not change the true value of the item. Wanting to barter at fair and honest levels doesn't make someone a crybaby. I'd eat dirt before I paid 70cpr for 7.62x39, that is just insane. I see at least 20 dealers selling it for 48-50cpr right now
Well I hope you may never buy it again, its only been cheap because of the sheer volume of surplus product around the world. With Russia turned off it will only rise in price get used to it this isn’t going to change anytime soon.

AguaFriaRanger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I hope you may never buy it again, its only been cheap because of the sheer volume of surplus product around the world. With Russia turned off it will only rise in price get used to it this isn’t going to change anytime soon.
The Russian imports don't stop for another two years, there are two international brands outside of Russia that already make 7.62x39 and the thought that Wolf isn't going to figure out a new deal with someone in the former soviet bloc to make more ammo is just silly. 5.45x39 and 7.62x54 are in trouble but 7.62x39 is fine. All ammo is insane right now but assuming conditions ever normalize, even if this Russian sanction remains in place, I don't see 7.62x39 ever being more than a few cpr higher than 5.56 in the WORST case scenario.

Latest posts

Top Bottom