Russian Tigr Dragunov price estimation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maffarazo

Marksman
Reaction score
Hey all, wondering if anyone knows a realistic sales price on this weapon. Imported by B West 1993 Dated all numbers matching including the optic, Izhevsk Russian Tiger civilian Dragunov. I've seen a few on gunbroker but most I've seen haven't sold. It is the version without the flash hider and originally had the civilian thumbhole stock and non ventilated handguards but the previous owner replaced them with the furniture currently on the rifle. I still have the original stock, handguard, box, papers, and cleaning kit.

If anyone knows a fair price point I'd be interested in knowing.

Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_2730.jpg
    IMG_2730.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_2731.jpg
    IMG_2731.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 0

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
https://truegunvalue.com/rifle/tiger-dragunov/price-historical-value
if you click on the "view sold" blue button, it will show you the details of actual sold firearms, a picture from the ad, and some info. that way you can tell condition, accessories, etc. etc.

yours, judging by the few pictures, appears to be in IMMACULATE SHAPE, and the optic alone is probably worth several thousands.

one like yours have sold from $8,000 - $15,000.

NEVER SELL

Maffarazo

Marksman
Reaction score
https://truegunvalue.com/rifle/tiger-dragunov/price-historical-value
if you click on the "view sold" blue button, it will show you the details of actual sold firearms, a picture from the ad, and some info. that way you can tell condition, accessories, etc. etc.

yours, judging by the few pictures, appears to be in IMMACULATE SHAPE, and the optic alone is probably worth several thousands.

one like yours have sold from $8,000 - $15,000.

NEVER SELL
Oh wow thanks for the info, I'll definitely be using that site from now on that's a great resource.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
yep! it's pretty much all i use, at least to get in the ballpark, because it shows real sold data and regional data too. so i mean sure on gunjoker if some guy is self bidding or some coaster who makes a higher avg income is bidding versus a rural guy making $30k, it makes the market do things that aren't really imo honest.

but at the same time, i'm pretty sure most of their data comes from gunbroker and guns.com and a few other sites.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think the last ones I saw for sale were going for 7-8k. But, you could easily go over $15k for a nice one. Go check these guys out, theyre a little high on prices, but they sell the most complete, best quality examples I’ve seen. Dragunovs in Stock Now

If you were to list yours at $7k as it sits, assuming I had the cash, I would have to seriously consider it. The new furniture is nice, but the lack of OE furniture is a detriment to me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom