Ruth Bader Ginsberg hospitalized after falling...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rumor has it her cancer is back. I can't find any reputable news source saying that yet so far as I'm concerned it's the just wishful thinking of some nut trying to drive traffic to his site.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There was a fairly recent interview that she gave, of which a part of it I saw, in which she looked like death warmed over. She sat slouched over to the side in her chair with her head bowed forward most of the time. The only time her head rose was when she went to answer a question or make a comment. I thought then that she had some serious health issues.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There was a fairly recent interview that she gave, of which a part of it I saw, in which she looked like death warmed over. She sat slouched over to the side in her chair with her head bowed forward most of the time. The only time her head rose was when she went to answer a question or make a comment. I thought then that she had some serious health issues.

That’s been her seated posture for quite some time. I recall thinking much the same thing as you did, during the broadcast of Trump’s inauguration in January 2017.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My politics couldn't be much more opposite from RBG's. That being said, I find wishing her ill to be in exceedingly poor taste. This is a publicly viewable forum and while I'm to the point I don't think the true leftists will ever see us as even being human, I certainly don't want to give them any talking points to bolster their position!

So all I ask is that if you truly wish her ill and aren't just blowing of pent up political steam, please do so privately. It's the decent thing to do. I'll be wishing her a speedy recovery and the wisdom to retire while she still can.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some time back I saw an interview of her and while she did look like the walking dead, she was actually quite surprisingly "chipper" in conversation. Her intellect was none worse for the wear. It was quite the contrast with her outward appearance. But it's been awhile since that interview so I have no clue about now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom